Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hurricane Adventures

Last night we walked home from the pub in a hurricane. Actually, the tail end of some hurricane. But it was pretty much a hurricane. The rain was horizontal. The trees were all bendy and stuff. I was wearing high heels. When I went to sleep on BD8's couch, it sounded like the windows were on the verge of getting sucked off the face of the planet. But I slept well despite the racket.

I decided 2 things today:
1. After comparing both Pride and Prejudices instead of writing my art history paper, Colin Firth is unremarkably cute and Matthew Macfayden is VERRRRRRRY hot. HOT. hot. If asked to choose, I WOULD marry M.M.
2. After attending a fundraising meeting for the Xaverian Weekly, learning that the 2 biggest ideas we have are a liquor basket for X-Ring and duct-taping our dean of students to the wall...that my university is really classy. Actually.

I painted my toenails "Vibrant Ocean". It is impossible for me to do work. My art history paper is doomed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I disagree. Colin Firth is the only Mr. Darcy in my eyes.