Saturday, November 3, 2007

Le Bibliotheque

Mother of GOD.

Sometimes the library makes me feel like slashing my wrists and then painting the walls with my blood.

Last night I had a dream that I had salmonella. The salmonella was a black sticky substance that was constantly excreting itself from my cuticles and fingernails. My friend Charlotte had the same problem. Later, as we were learning how to use parachutes in the KMC, Jennifer Lopez gave me one of her winter coats so I could walk home comfortably in the midst of the approaching tsunami. She also told me she was pregnant with a baby girl whom she was going to call Sunshine. She showed me her belly and there was a stickgirl drawn on it just like on Perez Hilton! I congratulated her, but told her I already knew because Perez Hilton told me personally. She called Perez a fucker. Then Ben Affleck gave me ANOTHER winter coat and I walked back to Governors.

No comments: